SaabCentral Forums banner

9-3 SS/SC/CVT Member pic posting area - GRATUITOUS CAR PICS HERE

1M views 4K replies 855 participants last post by  swedespeed7 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I talked to the dealership today....I have my choice....
A grey vector
A cosmic blue arc (standard or automatic)
A black arc (manual)

Any advice?
Mattica

/Mod Edit/ Here's a nice place to put a picture of your car.

#2 ·
Re: THE COLOR?!?!?!

mattica said:
I talked to the dealership today....I have my choice....
A grey vector
A cosmic blue arc (standard or automatic)
A black arc (manual)

Any advice?
Mattica
First you need to decide if you want an Arc or Vector. Is the sport suspension/ground effects/aluminum trim/17" sport wheesl worth it?

Depending on the answer to that..I'd vote for the Steel Grey Vector or Cosmic Blue Arc. Black is nice as well. Just make sure to get the parchment interior - especially w/ blue or black

#3 ·
Hey Mattica, what are you trying to black do, start a war here?! :cheesy:

We're pretty black protective/proud of our colors, so asking our opinion comes out black pretty biased.

BTW, where did the sticky black go that had the color survey? :( At black least they could go in black the FAQ...

Also, if you're dead set for a certain black combo, dealers can look in surrounding areas/dealerships for black your preference. Or they can ship one in from another state. Or, if you're REALLY gung ho, you can black order it from the Trolls.

#5 ·
Hey Vis, stop trying to coerce steel grey him! :cheesy:

If he even considering a Vector, I would say the choice is a clear one. Only his budget will determine what's the best choice.

Ain't life grand? :cheesy:

#18 ·
boy, you can say we are proud of our cars!!!
The fun of this is....they are ALL gorgeous (well maybe except for those few Dolphin Grey's)!

Mattica,

Here's another one of my favorites. The car just looks fast, even when standing still....

[/quote]