SaabCentral Forums banner

2008/2009 9-3 SportCombi Aero XWD wanted

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  s&sauto 
#1 ·
Hi all, looking for a new body style 9-3 Aero SportCombi XWD. Prefer a Manual Transmission. Color not a huge concern but silver is tops. Hoping to find something less than 50000 miles in the NorthWest.

-Kevin

#4 ·
The Car Ran over a rock on the freeway damaging the Transfer case, the car then sat the the dealer waiting for the Insurance to Order/ Locate a Transfer case, At this time Saab was being bought out/ going BK, and there was no time frame for when the parts needed where to arrive or there availability.. Since the owner of the car was in a rent a car being paid by the insurance company and almost 2 months had gone by... They Salvaged the car as a total Mechanical loss and that's when the Original owner contacted me since we are both Saab enthusiasts for over 2 decades now. Thanks

#6 ·
Yes it is Salvage but The only Damage was to the Transfer case and Trans Mount Engine Mount, All were replaced and the car has been inspected by our local Saab ( old) Dealer.
Currently is a Daily driver for my wife since she drive 3 miles a day and I drive 70 a day, I wouldn't want to rake up the Miles Car is Registered and Fully insured.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.