SaabCentral Forums banner

How Many Aeros?

1K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Stefano 
#1 ·
I apologise in advance for such a boring question, but does anyone know how many 9000 Aeros in the UK?

Just thought....maybe I'm in the wrong forum for this one. :oops:

#7 ·
I've got one too! :D

No, wait, bugger, I'm not in the UK. :oops:

I do however have an Aero that was originally intended for the UK market... :D

...which explains why it doesn't have an extra &^%$%^ fan for the air-conditioning like the 'Far-East' models do. :oops:

:idea: Can I pose a sub-question? How many 5spd Aeros are there in the UK vs auto Aeros? ? :D

#16 ·
I know I already have my name down as having one, :cheesy:

But just to clarify, its a five speed manual, and supplied from new by my local Saab dealer back in '95. I believe I am the 4th owner. All other owners were also local.

I am also aware of maybe three others knocking around.

Dazza

#17 ·
Is it just me or does it seem as though a high percentage of us Aero owners have the 5spd rather than the automatic? I'd have expected there to have been more autos than 5spds although I have no evidence for this whatsoever.

Do we know what the split was?

And do we know how many Aeros came in Le Mans blue metallic with a grey interior? :lol:

#18 ·
Jo K said:
Is it just me or does it seem as though a high percentage of us Aero owners have the 5spd rather than the automatic? I'd have expected there to have been more autos than 5spds although I have no evidence for this whatsoever.

Do we know what the split was?

And do we know how many Aeros came in Le Mans blue metallic with a grey interior? :lol:

This page has a table about it, which is related to US sells.

http://webpages.charter.net/ralimi/aero/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.