SaabCentral Forums banner

I'm back!!

653 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  chelo 
#1 ·
It has been about 2 years since I sold my 89 SPG (I can’t believe I sold that great car, I guess “marriage” does those things to you.. :)), I finally got another Saab, but this time is a 97 9000 CSE dark blue. I found it in Seattle, Washington. It needs a good wax job and some interior detailing, the previous owner used it to haul stuff, but he took it to the dealership every 10K, so mechanically is great. Just drove it 1500 miles back to Colorado and damn! :cheesy:, this car runs great and it’s a pleasure driving it!

Questions:

What tires can you fit on the 15’’ rims? 215s? I like the looks of the Aero wheels, but I kind of like the clearance this 15 wheels give me, which come very handy here in Colorado roads.

The cabin sensor is making a little noise; I heard spraying some air would help, true?

I saw somewhere on the net (can't remember where) a hood emblem with the old style Saab logo, it said Saab on top and had an airplane instead of the Griffin, anybody knows where I can get one of those, I would like to replace the faded one on the hood with that one.

Thanks guys!

chelo

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.