SaabCentral Forums banner

99 Saab 9-5 Stage III Repairable/Parts?

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  vagrantradio 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale: Silver 1999 Saab 9-5 2.3 5 speed LPT 150k miles. Asking $1,000 or best.

I am not willing to part out this car, buy it in one piece and haul it out of my driveway. Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I put a lot of work into this car and now my loss is your gain.

What's wrong: Passenger front damage. Rear Ended an SUV doing 40 mph. (see picture) Both air bags deployed. Motor still runs. Everything aside from the a/c worked before the accident. Power everything and heated leather seats. Interior is flawless and the outside has no visible rust. Clean title.

What you get (extras):
Saab Aero sideskirts and front lip color matched to car. - $600 from dealer installed over a year ago.

Saab Roadholding kit - 4 springs, struts & shocks, sway bars and links. - $600 from dealer. Installed four months ago.

JT 3" inch full exhaust with Magnaflow cat. Installed less than a year ago, no rust. - $700 from GS.

BSR Stage III tune and programmer. - $600 from GS married to vin number on car, can't be used with another car.

Also have the stock springs, sway bars and many other parts that I will include for free.

Surely with those items included and still in good shape, it's worth something to somebody. If you would like more pictures, let me know.

Get in touch - jason [dot] pant [at] gmail [dot] com

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.