SaabCentral Forums banner

whats my car worth.

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Diggs 
#1 · (Edited)
I have the following car and i am considering putting it up for sale and i am unsure of what it is worth in today's market so can you give me a sensible and constructive guide to what you may think the current value would be -

Saab 9-3 SS Aero, 03 plate, 71000 miles with FSH, Steel grey paintwork, Dove grey leather interior, Stage '3' Maptun with Maptuner, maptun 100 cell race cat, maptun exhaust, Maptun Panel Filter, DO88 intercooler, Eibach Suspension, Pagid discs and pads, Toyo tyres, also new top mounts, track rod ends, arb stability links, timing and balancing chain kit, 6 months mot and tax.

thanks for your help in advance ;ol;

#2 ·
to be honest, you will lose if you try to sell it, all i can say is dont trade this car in to a dealer because they wont really take your upgrades at its true value.. unfortunately, try craigslist and explain what you have upgraded and it might be good to show proof of purchase to all the stuff you bought. in my opinion you are far better off keeping the car and enjoying it. or check if a friend or family member is in need of a car.

kbb.com is a place to get the market value on your car. but dont expect to get the exact price on what it would say

#5 ·
Not to be depressing, but your mods actually reduce the resale value the car. The average buyer associates a tuned engine with an aggressive driver with a car thats been flogged. Aftermarket cats and folks are worried about emissions and other failures. Your only chance would be finding an enthusiast and we all know they don't like to pay top dollar. I do 100% agree: avoid the dealer. No one wins the trade in game.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.