SaabCentral Forums banner

Feeler Selling soon-1991 SAAB 900S for sale In Washington Local Buyers Only Please

735 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Saab900SClassic 
#1 ·
Hi this is a feel so if your interested let me know. I have a maintained 156,000mile (low miles) Imola Red, automatic, 1991 900s that I would like to sell as I need room for a truck.
It has been in my family for ever and is in good condition. It could use a rear headliner as I took it out when it started to sag, and some touch up paint in places to make it perfect but it looks great for its age and is a reliable driver.

I have spent alot maintaining it since it has been cared for and not neglected.For example I just spent a nice amount getting a new drivers window motor so the window rolls up and down perfectly now.

Only other thing is it has a small dent from backing up into a tree last year when parking.dent is not noticeable though and if you are serious about getting it taken out you can go to a dent place.

I have nothing to hide and car is very nice for an enthusiast and just needs a few things to be perfect.

In addition it has a custom sound sytstem that sounds nice with kenwood speakers all around. Speakers are only a year old and head unit is newer as well.

Car is located in WA Bellevue/seattle area. Car can be shown in bellevue at starbucks for serious buyers.

$2200 obo I can email pictures and will be taking more for serious buyers.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.