SaabCentral Forums banner

greddy type-s

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  davy913 
#1 ·
has anyone here used the greddy type-s bov on their 9-3's? i ran it on mk4 gti and it was the best valve in my opinion(ive tried forge, turbo xs, hks). does anyone know the diameter of the return and vent hoses to and from the dv? thanks

#5 ·
Just interested in how it's working you guys who are running dumpvalves on Trionic7 ?? Cause from what I've read it could cause some troubles on cars with trionic7 with the airmass meter (or whats it called). People say it causes problems especially on idle..? How is it ?

#6 ·
well i have yet to test out running bov/dv because i get the car monday, but if the maf and ecu is anything like my vw mk4, the car will either hit limp mode or run off a map sensor...kind of like a set program for fuel/air mixture. running it in dv will of course be the best solution and there are no real benefits of running in bov. if youre looking for the sound, try using an open element intake...cant wait to get the car!! :p

#9 ·
well today i played around with the car, i put an HKS super sequential bov, plugging up the return side with a screw driver. Car ran fine with audible blow off, but the hks sucks, i just had a spare valve layin around so i put it on for about 5 minutes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.