6 speed manual
Touring package, heated seats, roof rails
Always garaged and meticulously maintained
Asking $14,500, OBO

Seattle Area

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks, I'll give that a shot if I'm not successful here and on Craiglist. Can anyone who has sold their Saab themselves lately let me know about how long it took? I know it is a niche brand and a lot of folks are probably scared off due to the recent news that the company is, as for now, no longer producing cars.

#5 ·
I sold my 2004 9-5 combi late last year. Religiously maintained, 103K miles, great shape. It took me about two months to sell it. Advertised here, Saabnet, CL, eBay, and Autotrader. Ended up selling it locally on CL. I also had to drop the price about $1,800 from my original asking price ;oops:

Maybe you'll have better luck. All it takes is one person at the right time. Good luck.

BTW, nice car ;ol;

Scott

#6 ·
I sold my 2004 9-5 combi late last year. Religiously maintained, 103K miles, great shape. It took me about two months to sell it. Advertised here, Saabnet, CL, eBay, and Autotrader. Ended up selling it locally on CL. I also had to drop the price about $1,800 from my original asking price ;oops:

Maybe you'll have better luck. All it takes is one person at the right time. Good luck.

BTW, nice car ;ol;

Scott
Thanks for the compliment on the ride. I hate to get rid of it, but I have a paid for by work ride and it doesn't make $ense to keep this beauty anymore.

I just listed this last week, so I'll see how it goes.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.