SaabCentral Forums banner

SAAB 9-3 AERO 2005 front spoiler damage

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  WestCoastAero 
#1 ·
The front spoiler on my AERO 2005 sedan is sooo close to the ground I keep banging against curbs and other things. It's so beat up I've had to hold it attached to the car with a few screws (I drilled some small holes) and even a little duct tape. I did go to a body shop about a year ago and the quote they gave me to replace with a new one seemed crazy- especially because that one would likely get banged up too. Is there any remedy for this at a reasonable cost? I would change to a different spoiler- not nearly as low- and that would probably help but I don't want to spend a lot of money.

I'll appreciate any suggestions.

#2 ·
Same issue

I have an '06 Aero and I've experienced the same problem. I've looked around on the net for a replacement and I've seen a factory replacement for 225.00 and some other generic front spoiler for 125.00 but it doesnt quite match as well as I would like it to (these are unpainted uninstalled prices). I would definately like to find something that isn't so low, while maintaining a uniform look with the rest of the body work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.