SaabCentral Forums banner

New sportcombi

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  welles 
#1 ·
Hello....
I drove the new 9-3 sportcombi V6 aero yesterday in trollhattan...Fantastic car:D to drive better than my 9-5 aero...so the next car is a sportcombi aero..Do you like combi in America??If not test this car when its arriving...In september I got my fusion blue 9-3SC...heheh

#8 ·
switching to 9-3

I currently own a 2002 Grand AM SE and thinking of switching to a Saab 9-3. These are pretty nice looking vehicles, I’m concerned about performance. I was told the power from the 2.0-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged engine has a kick, however should I get the 2.8-liter 6-cylinder turbocharged engine? And, is it worth the price difference? The main features I need are Satellite radio, DVD navigation and wireless cell phone capabilities, i.e. Bluetooth. Has anyone experience this vehicle and what would be some pros and cons about it. Considering that I have put 96K miles on my vehicle how reliable are they?

#9 · (Edited)
Hello first post ordered the 9-3 aero 2.8t should be here in september. I Just saw a sport combi today on the autobahn outside Mannheim germany. The thing was moving so fast as i was getting on the autobahn all i could get a chance to see was the 2 tail pipes in sort of like an olive green paint job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.