SaabCentral Forums banner

Opinions on my 93 SS

1K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Saabstory34 
#1 ·
Here are a couple pics of my 03, Just looking for opinions. :)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
i really like it man. i just picked up a silver 04 Aero, playing with the idea of doing black or dark grey rims with painted calipers. nice to see someone tried the idea already.

#4 ·
Ahhhh trying to open the flood gates with asking for opinions on your car... :cheesy:

As its not quite my taste I applaud you for making your car "YOUR OWN" Too many "belly buttons" out there on the road these days, I like to see when people customize their car to their liking. Happy modding!

#6 ·
i like it. alot.

i think it needs some tints though. Black wheels + no tints doesnt really work for me. Throw on some 20% tints and youll be lookin good.

#9 ·
+1. I don't like black wheels on anything. But at least you didn't commit the ultimate sin... painting stock Saab wheels black. Gah! I just think they disappear into the dark abyss of the brake assembly. It's difficult to make out the shape and style of the wheel, and at a quick glance black rims look like steelies. Not my thing but if it's yours, more power to ya!

PS, what kind of Toyos are those? My 9-5 Aero came with some brand new N7000's on it and they suuuck. I can't wait to burn through these pieces of garbage.

#8 ·
well tint is in my near future. definetly. Its got the BSR intake on it, and Eibach springs tat took it down 1.5in all around, its kinda a rough ride but its ok with me. I still use the stock wheels for the winter. I plan to do brembo slotted and drilled rotors, and not sure what else yet, mostly inexpensive mods. anyone have any ideas?

#20 ·
I may go with blue calipers eventually, but I've got clear lenses from the factory on my '08, no yellow/orange/very little red plastic to clash with the blue.

Those wheels look good with the silver though. Tint would help the overall look as well :cheesy:. Nice 9-3 !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.