SaabCentral Forums banner

Wheeler Dealers - Saab 900 Turbo - DVD

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Paul R. 
#1 ·
Hey!
Yesterday I was browsing eBay and I found interesting DVD position about SAAB 900: "Wheeler Dealers - Saab 900 Turbo - NEW DVD".
Has anyone watched it?
Is it worth looking?
Cheers
Szat

#3 ·
It's quite interesting, simply because it's nicer to watch someone working on a 900 than doing it yourself :cheesy: I downloaded mine from Emule, as I don't like paying for stuff that's been shown on TV already ;)

#4 ·
The section about installing a leather interior was helpful, but it doesn't show you very much mechanical work at all. Theres very little technical detail regarding the engine. At the start, the car is said to have a lack of power, and this seems to be completely sorted by replacing the back box. A bit dubious really.

#9 ·
David_900i said:
i have this DVD and to be honest it left me feeling empty. i wanted a bit more passion a bit more visuals of the Saab whereas the DVD is just showing you how to make a fast buck on a classic.
Not really, I don't think he made ANY money on that...

#12 ·
Don't say d*wnload too loud just in case! :lol:

There are a few interesting things on youtube like the pre-laddish Top Gear guide to used Saab 900s. Otherwise it would be nice to see video repair guides like you frequently find for Beetles and the like - I'm too camera shy to make one myself though!

Cheers

Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.