HTC One V - any good ? - SaabCentral Forums
* site search:  
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab Cafe > The Lounge
The Lounge For general discussions

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 14-08-12

Join Date: Aug 2004                                                
My Saabs: '06 9 2.0T SportCombi |'93 9K CSE (RIP)
Default HTC One V - any good ?

Might move on from my SE Vivaz Pro to an Android phone. The HTC One V runs on ICS (tho' I prefer real ice cream sandwiches .... ). I like it's look, size and overall feel.

I always buy phones BNIB from CL for 2/3 to 1/2 of retail price. Any thoughts on the phone itself ?

Saab Club of Western Canada FB
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 15-08-12
Saab Lunatic

Join Date: May 2006                                                
My Saabs: 1988 C900 SPG

Its has pretty low end specs for a new-ish phone. Its pretty comparable to my (now wife's) 2+ year old HTC Incredible spec wise, which still does a good job, but shows its age running more demanding apps.

I would recommend getting the HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy S3, or Google Nexus.

I ended up getting the Galaxy S3 a couple weeks ago, and I'm pretty happy with it. My only real complaint is the cheap-ish materials used (although its all covered with an Otterbox case). It is huge (4.8" screen), and leaves a somewhat questionable bulge if you wear tighter pants, but I've gotten used to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SaabCentral Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.