1999 9 3 vert 5 speed - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab MarketPlace > North America - Buy & Sell > Cars for Sale - North America

Notices

Cars for Sale - North America For Sale - All Saab Car Models to the Present Day

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 8th August 2012

Join Date: Aug 2011                                                
My Saabs: 1999 9 3 vert
Default 1999 9 3 vert 5 speed

ok, I've been pretty wishy-washy about selling this. I got a great deal on the car with a blown engine, got a great deal on an engine, found a great Saab mechanic to do all the right things, it runs great and has given me no problems at all...but need an awd vehicle for the northwest.
silver #268, with graphite. Always garged so the paint is very nice, the top just treated for waterproofing, top works great, I use it down here all the time. Interior is just about perfect, leather has no issues. Has cd changer in trunk, this is the 5 speed, clutch good. Has a recently rebuilt turbo, boost is good. When it was replaced, pan was cleaned, used the autorx program though there was no sign of sludge, and has been on Mobil 1 high mileage since.
Has 2007 9 double spoke 16" alloys, with a non - matching but full size spare. Less than 1000 miles on Riken Raptors. Have a spare red working dic, sid was recently replaced by BBA. Modified 3" air intake. Red led interior lighting. Only thing not working properly(everything works!) is the a/c air control - only comes out the front vents - a/c ice cold, heat works. COmes with 1 key, have a cut, unprogrammed all in one remote, and an unprogrammed banana remote. It's my daily driver.....oh, has 106k miles on the car, 96k miles on the engine. Looking to sell this asap, price is pretty firm unless you have a foreign station wagon or suv with awd or 4 w, might trade. thanks, it's in the Austin Texas area. Reg current through 2013..oops, price is $2900. 512-574-0193...can drive it to meet in Houston, San Antonio, maybe part way to Dallas.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0002.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	30834   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0001.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	30835  

Last edited by thardst1; 8th August 2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: add price, phone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 8th August 2012

Default any offers around that $?

did I mention there is nothing, other than the air control switch, that is wrong with this? Painted the beltstripe #268 silver, brings it right into the 21st century.... clear turn markers, Bilsteins on the rear, leather just about perfect...fresh waterproofing on the top, throw in my TomTom gps.
Old 10th August 2012

so I've had 2 guys come look at this, both have said it is the most amazingly clean 99 vert they have ever looked at, great price, but they want automatics. so maybe I need to trash it up a bit, lower the price and then get a buyer? ...or are they big fat liars and there's a problem here I don't see???
Old 11th August 2012

Default consider a trade

looking for an awd wagon or 4wd consider trade - trade plus cash, etc.....
Old 11th August 2012
Saab Crazy

Join Date: Feb 2010                                                
My Saabs: 1998 Saab 900S, 5spd 155k miles
Garage

Looks like a great car, wish I was closer and had the money. Keep holding on, the car is good and the price is right, in my opinion.
Old 12th August 2012

Default sold

locally
Sponsored Links
Advertisement