'89 C900 Turbo Vert Florida - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab MarketPlace > North America - Buy & Sell > Cars for Sale - North America

Notices

Cars for Sale - North America For Sale - All Saab Car Models to the Present Day

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12th June 2012
SaabNut!

Join Date: Jan 2008                                                
My Saabs: 89 900T Vert
Default '89 C900 Turbo Vert Florida

5 spd, White with tan roof, 134K miles. Key Largo.

The good:
New slave and master, water pump, hoses, ignition, roof replaced, no rust. New stereo and rear Pioneer speakers, have original radio and equalizer. Service records. Has 3 pc hard plastic roof covers in tan and case. Paint is good. Dash has one teeny tiny crack. Brakes done last year.

The bad:
Needs exhaust. The wipers are rigged - needs cable but I can't find one. No cruise. Needs a/c charge, never bothered since it is a Vert, and will need tires - I just put on the donut due to a blowout a couple of days ago. (Totally has my DH freaked out about something else to fix, hence the sale). Front seats need covers, back is perfect. The left turn signal needs to be re-grounded but I can do that if needed. Driver door handle needs spring. Roof motor is good but needs fluid or can just change to manual - I think it is simply new hoses needed. I fill it and it works fine for awhile but there is a fluid leak and maybe just needs a better fit.

As much as I love this car I can't keep it. Is my daily driver. Makes me sad but I can't keep up with the maintenance since I lost my job.

It drives great but is noisy...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 26th June 2012
SaabNut!

Join Date: Jan 2008                                                
My Saabs: 89 900T Vert

Sold!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement