Hi, I'm new, just got my saab a couple months ago and now running into some trouble. - SaabCentral Forums
* site search:  
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab 9-3 SportSedan/Convertible ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X, 2003-2012 > Saab 9-3 SportSedan, Convertible ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X Workshop
Saab 9-3 SportSedan, Convertible ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X Workshop Saab 9-3 SportSedan, Convertible ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X , 2003 - 2012 Technical Forum

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th May 2012

Join Date: May 2012                                                
My Saabs: 2003 Saab 9-3 2.0T
Exclamation Hi, I'm new, just got my saab a couple months ago and now running into some trouble.

I have a 2003 Saab 9-3 2.0T automatic.

My passenger door window pullie was broken and the electric lock only worked half the time so I got the parts and installed them, now the window motor doesn't work ( it worked fine when I took it off ) and the lock motor I just installed doesn't work, with the remote, the driver door or the passenger door. I already checked the fuse and its good. I have no idea what the problem could be...

But now a bigger problem has came up, my car wont start half the time. I try to crank it and it clicks twice and the lights/radio flash. A couple times the fob got stuck and I had to disconnect the battery and reconnect it to get it out.

For a while its been saying steering lock malfunction when I try to start it so I have to disconnect the battery to reset that and then its fine but now its saying immobilizer failure and it was cranking but today it says that and wont crank 75% of the time. I feel like my car is falling apart with only 150k miles :/

Please help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Tags
saab 9-3 2003

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SaabCentral Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.