2001 Viggen 5dr w/ 63K miles - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab MarketPlace > North America - Buy & Sell > Cars for Sale - North America

Notices

Cars for Sale - North America For Sale - All Saab Car Models to the Present Day

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 16th February 2012

Join Date: Feb 2012                                                
My Saabs: 2001 Viggen 5dr
Default 2001 Viggen 5dr w/ 63K miles

Selling my much loved Viggen to make room for a Porsche 911 C4S.
I purchased this Viggen three years ago after a national search. At the time, it was a one owner with 49,583 miles, always garaged, from the southwest, very low miles and all records. I have owned Saab's my entire adult life and honestly believe this to be the nicest Saab ever produced -- my 9000 Aero came close. Viggens comes standard with power everything (as I am sure you know), beautiful full leather interior, 5 spd only, tons of power, and beautiful lines. Also has factory stainless full exhaust -- nice sound and a little extra power (factory option at time of purchase) and rubber Saab floor mats. It now has just under 63K miles, I am the second owner, garaged and covered always by both of us, never driven in the snow and seldom in the rain. I have the car serviced at ConnTech Saab here in RI. All service is up to date, full synthetic since new -- full service records. Since purchasing the car, I added new tires (Hankook Ventus V12) with 85% tread left, had the SID repaired, and looked to have the "torque steer" reduced by changing the front strut brace, rear anti-sway bar, and steering rack brace and clamp -- all parts are from GenuineSaab (Taliaferro Imports). These parts do not change the ride characteristics of the car, rather, they improve the handling slightly but mainly allow greater traction at the front end under acceleration giving the car a better overall feel and road manners. Everything else is 100% original. Rims are true and straight. No wear on seats at all -- not side bolsters, backs, bottoms, nothing. Back seats have never been used. Never smoked in or eaten in. Exterior has minor marks from road debris towards the front -- nothing that is noticeable from less than 1 foot away. Interior of the car is 9.9 out of 10. Exterior is 9 out of 10. Car is detailed twice a year by me, clayed once a year, leather treated monthly, etc., etc., etc. No one who sees or rides in this car can believe that it is in it's 11th year on the road -- not even ConnTech. I reluctantly put this car up for sale as I have recently purchased a Porsche 911 after having a very good business year and I cannot store this car and could not bare to see it parked outside. Happy to take pictures of anything you would like to see. Please call with any questions. All the best.

I have not had the engine checked for sludge. Conn Tech says there is no reason to. They have serviced the car and can speak to that if you wish. Needs absolutely nothing.

Tons of photos upon request

Asking $11,450 (I know this is above KBB, NADA, and Edmonds so you don't have to tell me. I do, however, believe this is a fair price for an increasingly rare car with this milage and records).

email is best - brad@techforlearning.org
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7158.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	27760   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7136.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	27761   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7147.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	27762   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7160.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	27763  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16th February 2012

Join Date: Dec 2011                                                
My Saabs: Saab 900 stage 5, 9-3 Stage 6, 9-2x Aero

Looks nice but i dont have that much money although that is pretty low miles for a viggen :P GLWS
Old 16th February 2012

Join Date: Feb 2012                                                
My Saabs: 2001 Viggen 5dr
Default Viggen no longer available

I can not stand to get ride of my Viggen. The thought of it is killing me. So, it is no longer available for sale. I will keep it and sell our 2008 Audi instead... Saab forever! It will look great next to the Porsche!
Old 21st February 2012
SaabNut!

Join Date: Nov 2008                                                
My Saabs: 03 9-3, BSR Stg 1, Optiflow, FSDs
Garage

Make sure you get on the Planet-9 forums... mostly Caymans (me) and Boxsters, but the best Porsche site IMHO.
Old 21st February 2012

Join Date: Feb 2007                                                
My Saabs: '91 SPG, '88 SiS, '97 Anniversary Ed. 9k

best thread ever.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement