Turbo X Coilovers & Spacers - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab 9-3 SportSedan, Cabrio ('04+), Combi & 9-3X, 2003-2012 > 9-3 Sedan, Cabrio ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X Performance Mods & Tuning - ALL ENGINES

9-3 Sedan, Cabrio ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X Performance Mods & Tuning - ALL ENGINES Covers GENERAL Tuning & Performance modifications that are *non-engine specific* in nature

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th October 2011

Join Date: May 2009                                                
My Saabs: 93 Turbo X manual - Maptun Stage 1
Default Turbo X Coilovers & Spacers

The time has come for me to take the plunge and lower my TX.

I love the car but it just looks silly on its standard springs.

I have been speaking with Maptun's UK main distributor for the last few months and decided to go with the Maptun coilover kit. I understand that they have had some advance on the system with a NEW coil over kit with adjustable shocks (like Koni) and with the correct rear springs to suit the 4wd system on the TX.

The new kits have adjustable damping with a 12 stage adjuster. Can drop the TX up to say 40mm.

My question is whether using spacers will affect the XWD??

I have searched the forum and see that somebody has mentioned using 15mm spacers.

Does anybody have any experience with spacers on a TX?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SaabCentral Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.