SaabCentral Forums banner

Miami/Fort Lauderdale/WPB/Naples - Saab Meeting - Saturday December 15th 3:00 PM

2K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  SaabMon 
#1 · (Edited)
One thing about living in South Florida is that there is no Saab club.

I am not trying to set up a South Florida club, but I am thinking perhaps that some of the Saab owners would want to meet.

About the time Saturday December 15th at 3:00 PM, that is just a time I just randomly picked thinking that if people want to come, gives us enough time to come out with something fun for all of us to do.

The place I was thinking was the Markham Park in Weston, this place is central to everybody, including anybody who might want to come from Naples.

Markham Park
16001 West State Road 84
Weston, FL 33326-1232

So, if anybody in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach or Naples likes this idea, reply to this posting or send me a private message/email.

See less See more
#2 ·
I would be interested :D
seiplax said:
One thing about living in South Florida is that there is no Saab club.

I am not trying to set up a South Florida club, but I am thinking perhaps that some of the Saab owners would want to meet.

About the time Saturday December 5th at 3:00 PM, that is just a time I just randomly picked thinking that if people want to come, gives us enough time to come out with something fun for all of us to do.

The place I was thinking was the Markham Park in Weston, this place is central to everybody, including anybody who might want to come from Naples.

Markham Park
16001 West State Road 84
Weston, FL 33326-1232

So, if anybody in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach or Naples likes this idea, reply to this posting or send me a private message/email.

#14 ·
Can we reschedule for Sunday 16th???

:roll: Ok

Little problem I just became aware off, that Saturday is my Wife's birthday... Sadly enough, I had forgoten!!!

Does anybody here have a problem if I reschedule this meeting for Sunday the 16th at 3 PM?

If we dont reschedule I will not be able to come that Saturday...

Thoughts???

#16 ·
Saturday is better for me.Since I'll be coming from Fort Pierce,it would better to drive back Saturday evening or Sunday morning.How about Saturday at a later date?I.ll try to come irregardless when it is.Not many Saab events around here in our part of the woods.:)

#20 ·
FLA_SAAB_ DRIVER said:
maybe if we plan a second meet in a month or so, we can do it at my familys saab dealership? that would be kinda cool! we have a whole lot right next to it thats empty fit about 50 or so cars
That sounds great.I know where Lighthouse Point is.Maybe we could get something started.Have one in Fort Pierce!:cheesy:

#22 ·
Acidradio said:
I wish I lived in a place where in December people would still want to go to a park on a Saturday and show off their cars ;)
Be careful what you wish for.Had a co worker move down here a few years ago from St. Cloud,Mn,in november.He loved it.The best place he had ever been.By the end of August,after unbearable heat and humidity,bugs galore and two hurricanes.The worst place he had ever been.He went back to Mn.:lol:

#24 ·
In Fort Pierce... you are right in the middle... 120 miles to Fort Lauderdale and 120 miles to Tampa... can literally go to the meetings from the Tampa and Fort Lauderdale people :)

SaabMon said:
That sounds great.I know where Lighthouse Point is.Maybe we could get something started.Have one in Fort Pierce!:cheesy:

#25 ·
seiplax said:
In Fort Pierce... you are right in the middle... 120 miles to Fort Lauderdale and 120 miles to Tampa... can literally go to the meetings from the Tampa and Fort Lauderdale people :)
I think Fort Lauderdale is a little closer(plus you have the turnpike and I95),compared to state road 60 from Vero Beach to Tampa. I lived in Tampa for quite a few years,before it became the megaopilis that it is today.But you are right,I could go to either one:D .It's hard to leave little Fort Pierce to travel to these urban nightmares.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.