SaabCentral Forums banner

C 900 wheel arches, spg, assorted airflow/carlsson and misc partout

For Sale: 
8K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  nnamssorxela 
#1 ·
I was parting out my car a while back and now that the car is gone I have a pile of parts in my garage loft that need a home! The parts are from C900 2 and 4 door cars. Too much to list, so just email/pm me for what you might need. Most is cosmetic stuff as the engine went with the car to the junk yard, but I still have some random AC stuff.

Interior bits and pieces, exterior bits and pieces.

Some goodies include:
Original airflow/carlsson rear bumper
SPG side panels (same as airflow/carlsson)
wheel arches- white with hardware
black Dashmat
sunroof shade thingy
SPG rims (only 3)
gray interior panels
corner lights
rear 4 door/vert? lights
stock bumpers
spg extensions

You can see some random pictures in this album. I think most pics start on page 3...
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee104/nnamssorxela/Saab/?start=40

email me at nnamssorxela @ aol.com (if you email me spam I'll hunt you down, so please don't do it)
call me at (843) 813-5341 (if you call me for telemarketing purposes I'll hunt you down, so please don't do it)
or PM here, but I don't always get email notifications

See less See more
#2 ·
Some interest but nothing sold! I need to clear this stuff out. Just make me an offer. Need better pictures? Need something not pictured? It can't hurt to ask!

NOTE: The front SPG extensions and front airflow/carlsson bumper are gone.

Still have the rear spg extensions and rear airflow bumper, 6 side panels and all of the original bumpers and extensions. Carpet...lots of interior bits.

-Alex

#5 ·
These are the extensions, fronts are gone, but you can see the rears in the picture. Shipping to Spain wouldn't be worth your while for the carlsson bumper I don't believe, but I can get a quote if you would like.

$200 for the arches and hardware al aero, let me know whata you think. (I'll PM you as well)

Some random pictures for fun:

#10 ·
Cromero: I seemed to have misplaced the box with all of my relays and switches, I'll try to dig it up.

crwchf01: sorry, no blower motor and what trim do you need, the lower or upper portion?

Drew: $200USD plus shipping. Includes hardware.

All other PMs are replied to. Sorry for the delay.

-Alex

#12 ·
Ah, I see what you mean now. Unfortunately I do not believe that the trim on my 3dr was chrome, either way, it went to the scrap yard with the car. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, for others that may be reading I believe most if not all of the parts are from the hatch, with the exception of the tail lights.

-Alex

#23 ·
Still have lots of this stuff!

To note:
Various switches are lost or SOLD
the 6 side panels are SOLD
the front airflow/carlsson bumper is SOLD
the front SPG extensions are SOLD
the wide airflow arches are SOLD

I have:
rear calrsson/airflow bumper
rear SPG extensions
sunroof vent shade
dash mat
TONS of interior parts.
Front signals
Rear sedan (and convertible) taillights
Some engine parts (AC condensor, MAFs, random things)
Seats, door panels, rear 2 door panels (the cards are gone)

I am not located with the parts at the moment, but will be making trips there so let me know what you need and I'll check to see if I have it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.