SaabCentral Forums banner

1999 V reg 9-5 2.3T with BSR stage one (PPC)

1K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  ocean238 
#1 ·
Dear forum members

I am selling my 9-5 2.3T SE Auto V reg, blue in colour

2 real previous owners (3 registered keeper: garage, the owner before me, then me)

158k full service history

New turbo fitted recently

Full leather interior

SE spec with cold working air conditioning

CD player with radio

16" alloy wheels with 4 good tyres

Oil change, spark plugs change, cleaned throttle body 3k ago all done by me.

MOT DEC 09 Tax 30/11/09

BSR stage one tuning kit on PPC system (purchased in June rom PFS), the car can be switched from normal stock ECU (170bhp) to stage one (234bhp) in 10 minutes, totally reversible and not damaging, most of you on this forum would know this tuning company and their systems.

A very well looked after car

Here's why I have the car and why I am selling it.

I had three visitors with me for 1.5 months (June and July) I previously owned a XJ8 3.2 V8 and needed something a bit more sensible and economical to drive my visitors around the country, so i exhanged the Jaguar for this Saab it had 155k then with full service history.

Now the visitors have gone and I no longer need the space offered at the back, so I bought a Volvo C70 2.4T and now need the space so I am hoping to sell this 9-5.

The car drives absolutely fantastically and anyone nearby is welcome to check it out, I can show you how smoothly it runs and it is easy to tell how well it has been looked after. I have nothing to hide about this car so any questions please ask.

Obviously and I am not going to lie, a 10 year old car does have a few tiny dents here and there from car parks etc. Interior leather is in VERY good condition, and again, the trims are all tidy and neat but obviously not like the car has just come out of the factory!

I don't have the space to keep that car so it will have to go as quickly as possible and as a result I am not going to ask for a unreasonable amount if money. I will advertise the car on autotrader but I thought Saab forum members may be more interested so I wanted to see if anyone here would make me an offer first

I will get some pictures on here as soon as I can.

I am looking in the region of £1500 but will accept sensible offers, I need the space (or more like I need to give my friend's parking space back)!

PM me, I will get the pictures up ASAP

The car is in Cardiff

Thank you for looking!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.