SaabCentral Forums banner

Whoa....speedparts.se

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  BillJ 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Well my nick does not "work" in English, but people from other forums might know who I am then at least. You Mats use the same avatar here also!

Back to topic, maybe PA had 19" rims on his car, but I think 18" are just right.
Check the Swedish website http://www.stcs.nu/ under arkiv/medlemsbilar/9000CS and see for yourself. A few cars there have 18" and it looks great. You can post the same question there under their forum also.

Per

#6 ·
Hello!

The car has BBS Challenger 8,5"x19" rims with 235/35 tires.

// Fredrik
SAAB 9000Aero-96

#7 ·
Hmm... it's one thing adding things to the car that are purely cosmetic, but the wheels and tyres are an extremely important part of the drivetrain. That car must handle pretty badly on normal roads and the first serious pot-hole it comes across will quite likely take out one of those wheels.

If it's intended for the track, where the surface is very smooth, it's a completely different matter. However, 19" wheels on a road-going 9000 would be to the detriment of both ride and handling. Not to mention they look really OTT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.