SaabCentral Forums banner

My car and intake by Blaque_Out

1K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Blaque_Out 
#1 ·
Just thought I would take some pics of my car and engine b4 I went off to school. You can see I bought Blaque_Out's intake and am VERY pleased with it. Let me know what you all think about the car!!

Kyle

#8 ·
Thanks guys, always pleased to show off my saab :cheesy: . As to my "delivery pipe" . . . do you mean the intake Blaque_Out made for me, or the chrome pipe going into the intercooler? If you mean the first, talk to Blaque_Out, if you mean the second, I just took some Chrome polisher, and worked on it for about a half an hour one day. Gave me a bloody nose (seriously) but it came out lookin nice huh? Hope this clarified things!

Kyle

#9 ·
Sorry I forgot to include you saabscott, but I have noticed a definite increase in noise, but I LOVE it!!!! I can hear the turbo spool up so much better, I have actually noticed quicker spool up, better sustained boost in 5th gear, and I swear my BOV is louder! Besides the fact that it looks clean and tasteful. 2-night was my last night at the local GM plant b4 I head back to school, but there was a older guy with a 9-3 who said exactly what I just said, "clean and tasteful", and he is 50 and I'm 20. Hats off to Blaque_Out, our intake savior!

Kyle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.