SaabCentral Forums banner

Bronze Wheels???

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  comtrang 
#1 ·
Long story short... picked up a spare set of stock wheels cheap off ebay for summer tires for the wife's car. Dropped them off at our powdercoater about a month ago. Picked one color (Black Chrome) and a secondary color (Dark Bronze). He called me last week to let me know they still hadn't done the Black Chrome and probably wouldn't be doing until June. (Or I would have to pay a $100 set-up fee) I told him to go ahead with the Bronze... here's what we got back today. I don't really care and hopefully she won't but I did ask him where the UPS stickers went that belong on the spokes. I'm thinking "dog-turd" brown is a better decription. :lol: Maybe they'll look better on the car. :roll:

Anyways... I'll be taking the Blizzak's off the other set of stock wheels and send them down to wait for the color she actually wanted. As a bonus he said he'd recoat these for n/c in the preffered color next winter. (FWIW... they sandblasted them and coated them for $100... so it's kind've hard to complain.)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Not my color, sorry :roll:

#15 ·
First thought it'd look horrible, after seeing the picture of the wheel by itself. The picture of the wheels on the car makes them look a lot better, though. I'd probably rock them.

I wonder how they'd look on a totally white 9-3.. wheel color might have to be a little more gold before that worked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.