SaabCentral Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SE Pa Tri-Monthly Meet (K.O.P.)

25K views 239 replies 34 participants last post by  FiveStar 
#1 ·
***Check Latest post for the month and date chosen by the majority! *Will be in large red font!*

Dates: March/April (Spring), June/July (Summer), Sept./Oct. (Fall)

Location: King of Prussia, IMAX Theather - 300 Goddard Blvd, King of Prussia, Pa 19460 (Held in the "side lot" - see map)
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=king+of+prussia+imax+theater&fb=1&gl=us&hq=imax+theater&hnear=0x89c694352c6e632d:0xfa099731bfc15395,King+of+Prussia,+PA&cid=0,0,3713644762220843111&ei=vTAzT4nUPIbe0QHH4bDjAg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CBwQ_BI

Time: Early Afternoons 11am-12pm (for people traveling)

For: ANY and ALL SAABS! even if you're a previous owner and just want to come out, all are welcome!

Previous Thread: http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218638

(***Please respect the location, many different clubs hold meets here)

first year turn out:

See less See more
#43 ·
Making a list, basing it off the most recent replies and the last couple post on the previous K.O.P. thread, so feel free to add yourself if you plan on attending or change your status...

Attending:
1. FiveStar
2. Matt1488
3. dijinn
4. 9-3gotboostAERO
5. stepps
6. imola_red
7. pacotaco
8. MR.SAAB
9. Matrix2008
10. awjones

Maybe:
1. Mark_Venture
2. BurnSide42 x2
3. TickTack
4. kanundrum
5. ji5mmy
6. PRD2BDF
7. IAmTodd
8. Rarelibra
9. stopsign
10. cbm
11. swedishguy
12. 93o8
13. Bryce804
14. greenydsm
15. kMayer

#61 ·
Well im really open to options. Im not looking for an upgrade. I never liked driving the exact same car as the person next to me, so swapping wheels would make my car (08 aero) look different than any other 08 aero, if you catch my drift.. Just dont want to swap for dull tires (this would obviously be a tire and wheel swap). I like the basic 5 spoke wheels on the earlier aeros best. Im sort of into simplicity and the anniversary wheels are little too crazy for me (only way i can think of putting it)

#63 ·
I might go, I have to wait to see what my work schedule is though / find someone to drive my car there haha(restricted license)

#65 ·
:lol: It's the cops on the 3 hour drive that I'm worried about

#69 ·
All any out of state police would be able to see is if your license is valid (it is)
Hence why you get a ticket out of state, you don't get any points because each state has a different system and different rules.

Stay with the flow of traffic, don't race and you'll be fine

#74 ·
Yes, they are.

Here's something to keep in mind - when you go to a car wash and you see people walking around in t-shirts that are not the same color as the car wash, and those people ask you about "helping" with "minor" windshield dings, it is a scam. They will tell you that they can fix it "at no cost to you". But they end up putting in a non-comprehensive claim to your insurance company... typically for around $100 (!!!).

First, you can probably go and buy the epoxy kit at Pep Boys and do it yourself for much cheaper (because it doesn't fix cracks, only the minor chips). Second, the claim on your insurance can cause the insurance company to give you an increase in your coverage cost the following year. And will be on your record for a number of years, so when you try to go to another insurance company, they'll see the non-comprehensive claim on record.

"At no cost to you" - hah. For just a couple more hundred you could put in a whole new windshield.

#78 ·
awesome.

yea, not trying to take anyone away from the CPSC event, i did see they should be passing through K.O.P, but that will be around 10am before any of us are there. maybe if we are there late enough, they could stop by on their way home.

Attending:
1. FiveStar
2. Matt1488
3. dijinn
4. 9-3gotboostAERO
5. stepps
6. imola_red
7. pacotaco
8. MR.SAAB
9. Matrix2008
10. awjones
11. swedishguy
12. 9-3Anniversary (x2?)
13. SaabSS
14. IAmTodd
15. BurnsSide42
16. A Few Volvos From SwedeSpeed

Maybe:
1. Mark_Venture
2. BurnSide42 x2
3. TickTack
4. kanundrum
5. ji5mmy
6. PRD2BDF
7. Rarelibra
8. stopsign
9. cbm
10. 93o8
11. Bryce804
12. greenydsm
13. kMayer
14. Adamskii
15. 9-3tea

#82 ·
Yeah if anybody needs help installing anything Paco and I will be there so bring your parts with you lol

I'll be bringing most of my tools, hopefully it will be a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.