SaabCentral Forums banner

9-3 SS/SC/CVT Member pic posting area - GRATUITOUS CAR PICS HERE

1M views 4K replies 855 participants last post by  swedespeed7 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I talked to the dealership today....I have my choice....
A grey vector
A cosmic blue arc (standard or automatic)
A black arc (manual)

Any advice?
Mattica

/Mod Edit/ Here's a nice place to put a picture of your car.

#1,305 ·
Big homes arent that great. Ya sure nice to look at and visit but heating up that big house is a ******. I worked for an architectural firm and Ive been to a few big homes. Half of the owners only heat up three rooms and the other 14 go unused. Plus its easy to get lost in too.

#1,322 · (Edited)
I'm relatively new to the boards. Although I've been registered nearly a year I just now reached a point where I can peruse these boards leisurely (thanks, job!). I bought my 9-3 in April of last year with 10k miles on the clock. It's a 2008 Aero that's Fusion Blue. I wasn't completely sold on the color until I saw it in person. Having driven a Town Car for the previous half-decade the 9-3 was quite a change. Much to my surprise its makes long distance trips easier than the Town Car did...especially those seats. I've long known that Swedish seats are the best :D I'll pick my car up from the dealership in the morning, as I just replaced my first battery and second set of windshield washer nozzles. I guess that finally makes me a true SAAB owner!

Please let me know if the photo is too big.

#1,329 ·
@AeroBear-I love the color and the rims. It really stands out.

@Neks- It is very beautiful. Enjoy!

All the saabs here are gorgeous and love being part of this forum.

I took some pictures of my car today by a pond. I'm not very good at taking pictures, but I thought they came out good. There was a companion watching me take the picture too I think he liked it.:D

here was the saab fan next to me

#1,334 ·
H&R springs installed! Still want to get a bit lower, though... Might aim for slightly lower profile tires next and spacers with little odds and ends being fixed in between from now until then

#1,337 ·
Picking mine up tomorrow!!! Can't wait. And, my roommate, and 2 of our mutual friends are all ridiculous photography buffs (one owns his own company) so I'll have a ridiculous amount of photos as I move through the progression from bone stocker to not so stocker. Here's an HDR transition shot from the dealership today. I'll start adding them to my photobucket so they aren't so small.

Attachments