SaabCentral Forums banner

td04 lines?

710 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  saab_family 
#1 ·
ok my tdo4 will be here tommorw. so i know the stock oil and coolent lines dont fit, will the stock lines off a HOT work? if not what do i use? my turbo is coming with the stock lines off a HOT, so im hoping thats what i need. HELP!

#2 ·
go ahead and make a custom ss line with banjo fittings for the oil feed, or if you find a stock line that fits from a later model thats equipped with the td04 then use that. the drain should be the same as the t25 and such. as for coolant lines, you dont really need to run them but its up to you. if you decide not to and you block of the coolant feeds on your block and cylinder head, just make sure to let your car sit after each drive for a minute or two to avoid coking of the oil inside the turbocharger cartridge.

#3 ·
I would say to use the coolant lines. I haven't heard of anybody saying you don't need them until now. I don't have all the sizes in front of me now, but they're all on the boards somewhere from when I did my td04 upgrade. A little search will make you happy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.