SaabCentral Forums banner

Your opinions please.

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Abbott 900 
#1 ·
I've spotted some cheap (at the moment :roll: ) 16" wheels on Ebay but I'm not sure how they will look on my car. So what do you all reckon.

Would these look OK (Might get them resprayed though)

On this?

See less See more
#2 ·
Munki said:
I've spotted some cheap (at the moment :roll: ) 16" wheels on Ebay but I'm not sure how they will look on my car. So what do you all reckon.

Would these look OK

On this?

Are they supposed to be that colour :eek:

If I were you mate I'd stick with bright shiny ones - BUT, if they float your boat and the price stays within budget then get them.

If you decide you don't like them you can always put them back on ebay!

#5 ·
Must admit, they'd go a treat on my Cavalier, but I damned if I'm going to convert it to 5 stud just for that.
I reality, the TSW Blade wheel was in fashion at the time of the launch of the ng900, but they lack a certain 'understatedness' [is there such a word? there bl00dy well is now!] which the ng900 & 9-3 family has. Then again if the price is right then what the hell, have them re-finished to your spec, but to do it right you'll need to look into slotted discs and caliper lacquer.

#9 ·
Shan't bother too do you a chopped pic of them on you're car, but I nearly got some on Ebay, there was someone on there that was outbidding me to the end tho' I must have cost them an extra £200 haha! They do work well on a 900, and suite lighter colours [even biege]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.