SaabCentral Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SE Pa Tri-Monthly Meet (K.O.P.)

25K views 239 replies 34 participants last post by  FiveStar 
#1 ·
***Check Latest post for the month and date chosen by the majority! *Will be in large red font!*

Dates: March/April (Spring), June/July (Summer), Sept./Oct. (Fall)

Location: King of Prussia, IMAX Theather - 300 Goddard Blvd, King of Prussia, Pa 19460 (Held in the "side lot" - see map)
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=king+of+prussia+imax+theater&fb=1&gl=us&hq=imax+theater&hnear=0x89c694352c6e632d:0xfa099731bfc15395,King+of+Prussia,+PA&cid=0,0,3713644762220843111&ei=vTAzT4nUPIbe0QHH4bDjAg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CBwQ_BI

Time: Early Afternoons 11am-12pm (for people traveling)

For: ANY and ALL SAABS! even if you're a previous owner and just want to come out, all are welcome!

Previous Thread: http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218638

(***Please respect the location, many different clubs hold meets here)

first year turn out:

See less See more
#8 ·
Unless its baggy, I perfer the snug fit, but its hard to find snug fit thats long enough. Holister is a good place but they are just too expensive. Everywhere else i have to get mediums that arent that long.

Everyday's a struggle. :cry:

#18 ·
I haven't advertised yet, but I have a post-2002 front anti-sway bar with poly bushings (brand new) and the three grille inserts (stock, excellent shape) from my 2004 available - if anyone is interested let me know and I will bring them to the meet. Not sure how much to ask yet, but if you make a decent offer I will consider.

If not, they are going to be at Carlisle.

#25 ·
yea, this looks like it will turn into a great tri-monthly meet;ol;

any interest in a FB group for our area? was thinking if making one for the "Mid-Atlantic" states (Pa, Nj, Ny, Md, De) and calling it SAAB's of the Mid-Atlantic.

any interest or maybe another creative name?

i joined the saabs of SE Pa, but there is never any activity on it.

#28 ·
just created a FB group for us Mid-Atlantic/East Coast Saab guys, feel free to join. K.O.P. Meet updates, chat and share pictures and videos;ol;

all are welcome, so Ohio, Virginia, W. Virginia, Connecticut, Mass. are all welcome to join and share events going on up and down the east coast!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/196310753810106/

do what works best for you. just keep in mind that there will be 1, if not, 2 more come summer and fall:cheesy:

#36 ·
i saw 1 guy talking about heading to a museum in Philadelphia for a tour and demonstration at 12, then lunch, didn't see anything about a run. i also check CPS's website and it looks like its a just day for them to visit the museum.

if people are looking to do a "run" we could easily set one up for later in the day, so that everyone can show, check out car, talk saab and just bs.

also keep in mind, K.O.P would only be about 25min from said museum, so if you are torn between the 2, stop by K.O.P first, or vise versa, no hurt feelings.

i for one will be at K.O.P at 11am on the 24th, so see everyone there;ol;

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.