SaabCentral Forums banner

**Wanted** Super Aero Wheels **Wanted**

Wanted: 
1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  L0WRIDE 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a great set of Super Aero Wheels. These will be going on my 1990 SPG so 4 lug is a must. NO curb rash or deep scratches please... I will be media blasting and repainting them, but I would like the best base to start with if possible. E-mail me or PM me if you have some you're looking to get rid of @ info@mykkah.com Please have some pictures if possible.

Thanks a lot!

Micah Carroll

#2 ·
If you weren't so picky I bet you could get a great deal on some, its hard to find original rims without rash these days :roll:. If you are going through the trouble of blasting and painting, why not get some scratched/rashed up rims for cheap and bondo and sand them. Couldnt be more than an hour of work.

ALTHOUGH you may find some perfect ones anyway :cheesy: Good luck, I love these rims

#3 ·
I hear you, but I'm not trying to be "picky". I just know that I've never hit a curb or scratched up a rim before and I'm hoping that there are others out there who have some super aeros who haven't as well? You never know what you can get unless you ask? I'm not so sure though about the bondo? Sounds like one little bump or nick on such a small area like the bead around the rim would break right off?

Thanks for the input though,

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.