SaabCentral Forums banner

My hands down favorite SID fix

961 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  redline514 
#1 ·
Here it is:

(sorry for the poor photography skills)

Did i mention it didnt include the sid? Without the sid the dimmer switch and horn dont work, so i stripped it down, put it inside a static bag that i have from some comp parts (just in case) and shoved it inside the dash. The boost gauge and clock are both vdo vision series and the a/f is autometer cobalt.

Thanks mark(900se) for help with the a/f install.

See less See more
#4 ·
Havent seen mine in 6 months anyway (blasted pixels) Ive tried every fix ive seen and made some of my own, and after sp's iron fix i said screw it... And at about half the price of a new sid, 2 new gauges (already had the boost)

#8 ·
At least it makes a 2nd one in the car... Since ive wanted to see my gauges now im using the armreast holder, and i think i like it better- cup fits in better, doesnt spill, and easier to get to since my seat is all the way back (for a 6'1" height).

I DO miss the old mpg function... :roll:

#9 ·
I use that one by default. As a 6'2" guy, I know what you mean. Although it gets in the way of those shifts...not like you would know;) :cheesy: :cheesy: .

Cheap shot, Im sorry. It was wide open :cool:.

Im an a*s, what can I say.

#13 ·
Ok, we're even ;). But who doesnt have the clamp and brace yet? Yeah both of us;oops: . HAHA. Im way to into the SID to part with it even though it borderline readable and slowly fading.

I knew I should have picked up that one on ebay a few weeks back for $65.:evil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.