SaabCentral Forums banner

Anyone know of a Viggen look alike bodykit for a 95 900se

3K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  ERP 
#1 ·
Hello fellow members, does anyone know of any bodykits available for a 1995 saab 900se conv 2.0ltr turbo? I like the styling of the viggen and the new R3 due out in early NOV. I was hoping that ERP or Slob knows some good sites. I am also looking for a set of projector lights for the same car. Hey ERP just wanted to give u props on your site, just looked at it and it was very helpful....Thanks!

#3 ·
yeap! micks got a clean ride.....

Do you know where he got his kit from Hirsch?

DO you know of any other aftermarket kits?
Somebody's got to get on the ball and start making some kits for these cars cause they are getting more and more popular!

My car is the convertible model do you know if the kit that mick has on his car will fit mine?

#5 ·
A guy at TurboTeamEurope converted his Hirsch 9-3 Troll to Viggen-look. The kit consists of a new front bumper, rear bumper, sideskirts, rear spoiler and roof mounted antenna. Painting and fitting included it has cost over 4000 euro. The bodykit is from Saab, Hirsch don't offer a bodykit for the 900/9-3.

I'll ask Mick which original Saab parts he has used to make his Abbott tuned 900 look like a Viggen.

Speedparts offer a bodykit for the 900/9-3. It looks different from the Viggen kit (IMO the front lip is too big)and costs 9500 kronor. This is for the front and rear bumper and the sideskirts. Painting and fitting not included.

#6 ·
Hey Hirsch thanks for that input, looks like an expensive upgrade. Dude but the end results are clean....makes it look like a different car! Let me know when you hear back from Mick, I would like to get my hands on at least a front spoiler for now( doesnt have to be painted cause my car has been repainted a custom bright silver metallic,so i would have to take it back to my guy to get it color matched anyway)

On a different note Hirsch, do u know of anyone looking for a set of rims, I have a set of flawless 18" Axis Sevens (GUnmetal color) that im thinking of selling with 40 series rubber! I want to upgrade to a polished deep dish wheel! Let me know if you know anyone. I will take $950 for them...I paid $1500 for them 6 months ago. You wont see any other Saab with these rims cause Axis Corportation had to have these custom drilled for me( it was a pain in the ***)

#8 ·
My Saab

Hi Guys My first post on this board hows things.

The Viggen kit was sourced through Saab Uk.I think front bumper was around £500,rear £380, side skirts £250 each and rear roof tip £250. After this you have painting to think about. The kit is not a cheap option but good for the lines of the car it is 100% (thats my opinion). As stated my car can be viewed with other nice cars on my msn site.

http://groups.msn.com/PerformanceSaabSport/_whatsnew.msnw

I would like some new pics guys so get posting maily Saabs but any nice modified cars accepted.

Mick :D

#9 ·
Re: My Saab

mick b said:
Hi Guys My first post on this board hows things.

The kit is not a cheap option but good for the lines of the car it is 100% (thats my opinion).
I agree. It looks stunning! Where did you get the seats from?

Mark P

#17 ·
Marky said:
It aint even an original part from Saab.
THen I emailed Mick's saab dealer in london, but lik :oops: e always no reply :oops:

Common who can give us more informaton?

Marc :cry:
Sure it's an original Saab part! I found a used one through Turner's Hill Saab in England, and one of the guys here on Saab Central just bought one from a dealer. Knowing Saab, I'm sure they discontinued it in the late '90s, and anything a dealer might still have is just old stock. Mine has a manufacturing date of 1997 molded into it. I'd like to think I'm the only guy in the US with one of them, but who knows?

#19 ·
99scania9-3 said:
does anyone have any pics of micks car, because the pics on his site arent working now.
I have some pics of his Saab at the bottom of my gallery. He recently sent me some better pictures so I will be updating those pics soon.

http://www.lehigh.edu/~erp4/Gallery.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.