SaabCentral Forums banner

Owners' 9-7X Gallery

100K views 152 replies 79 participants last post by  Frrrrrrunkis 
#1 ·
Come on people. Let's see 'em!
Yea yea we've seen a bazillion press shots and auto show shots. How about some DRIVEWAY shots?!?! :cheesy: or better?

Will sticky for a week, or so, to see if anyone plays.

If we get enough maybe Paul can start a 9-7X section in the SC galleries.

#90 ·
I see the old links broke in my past post. Here she is in all her glory sporting a new buff polish and wax last Saturday. Fairing well in CNY winters via Rust-Check applications, and being that is is my winter driver. Still limited use has kept my 2006 under 42,000 miles. Almost 4 years of ownership now and so far I wouldn't trade it for nutting! :D

#101 ·
Just bolts right up. Only thing you must do was trim a small notch on the grey plastic lip to get the bar to fit level. I did an arc no wider than an inch like a 1/2 circle to make it look more oem incase I ever wanted to remove the bar. You could just cut | | and bend each piece back. That was the extent of the modification, everything else fit just fine.

#107 ·
My 2007 9-7x 5.3i

Just thought I would see how you all like my 9-7x. I love doing stuff other people haven't and standing out. Here is a list of everything I had done to it...
Outside:
Painted the stock rims matte black with yellow pin stripping
5% Tint all around with a 10" eye drop on the front
Painted the roof racks matte black
Had the rear signals painted with a new tint paint (don't remember what it's called)
Added Yellow "Gunshow" print to the rear windows on both sides. I am a huge fan of this print by Rob Dyrdek's clothing line Rogue Status.
Inside:
6" touchscreen pioneer deck
12" JL W7 enclosed in a custom fiberglass box in the rear drivers side

Comments welcome!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.