SaabCentral Forums banner

Wishes people in South florida would meet up

6K views 89 replies 22 participants last post by  zmccoy777 
#1 ·
I FEEL lonely at the CAR MEETS!!!

#69 ·
YOOO! Checking in from WPB here. I'm buying a 06 9-3 aero sportcombi 2.8t AT this saturday if all goes well. (needing the wife approval lol). not pleased with an automatic, but i'll deal with it. It'd be nice to meet up with other saab owners down here as well. Ill be a first time saab owner, coming from owning about 15 VW/Audi ranging from 1981-2007. And im not OLD, like many saab owners. still in my 20's for 3 more days! :cool:

As for a meeting place, I've already got one. I'm a manager for a sports bar in boca raton, plenty of parking, and food/booze discounts. ;ol;. I can't name the place in a public forum due to a social netowrking contract.

IF i dont end up buying the saab for some crazy reason, and you guys need a spot to hang out. we can work out a car meet at my sports bar.

#73 ·
Sounds good man ya im def taking work off for that it should be fun i just hope my car is done by then. Let you know more info around time comes, but i do know the group im going with we are planning on going around 7 in the morning so we can get to orlando around 10ish.

#74 ·
Got in contact with an old friend of mine from our old VW club from back in 06-08. He has a good crew of guys who have modded cars, from euros to rice. I could throw a meet at my sports bar, once a month or so. (so we dont get burned out doing it every week.)

I'm test driving the 06 aero sportcombi tomorrow. fingers crossed it runs good. only 75k on it so it better!!!!!! cause i havent chosen a fall back car! and its the only saab on the lot :roll:

#83 ·
Space Coast checking in...

Hey everyone,

I live in Space Coast...I'm gonna try to clear up my schedule and show up at the Meat on Saturday the 8th...

I'll be driving a 2001 Black Viggen Vert...that is if i can get the CPS replacement done this weekend...

I'd totally dig a central Florida meetup...Orlando...IKEA...anywhere. I'm a transplant from up north where every 3rd car is a Saab.

Chris

#86 ·
Update for The Mystery Meat. We will be meeting at the turnpike exit at Palm beach gardens at 6-6:30 a.m sunday morning. Meet at the publix. From there we will be getting back on turn pike and heading up. Questions call or text me at 954-667-2563

#90 ·
They have car meetds every monday at a place in boca, everythursday they have meets in lake worth and then on the 27th of this month they have a king of the streets car challenge at the Palm beach international race way, but you have to pay to get in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.