SaabCentral Forums banner

Anyone interested in a body kit?

2K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  stromer 
#1 ·
A few months back I went on a shopping spree and bought a bunch of stuff for my 99 9-3 4 door,one of which was the bodystyling ensemble. I am currently buying a new house and don't know when or if I'll ever have it put on. It is still in the original box, never opened. Anyone interested?

#7 ·
I'd try to keep the topic more towards opinions so a moderator doesn't lock this on account of postinge classifieds in the forums. But then there are some other threads on this.

#8 ·
stromer said:
I'd try to keep the topic more towards opinions so a moderator doesn't lock this on account of postinge classifieds in the forums. But then there are some other threads on this.
I'm watching several, keys at hand :lol:

Please do try and use pm's and the classifieds.

#16 ·
Balls.....I was right behind you, Mark!

:cool:

That check better not bounce, or I'm going to be sporting that kit!!!

#17 ·
Less than 12hrs, not too sabby.

Yeah I cannot wait. Maybe I'll have it on by Carlisle but I am going to mold it to the front and rear bumpers so that might delay the finish date to after depending on how much work I have and If I have the money to actually paint it:roll:. I plan on doing all the molding and whatnot so I'll be sure to take alot of pictures.

#20 ·
stromer said:
Another oppurtunity for me to post a pic of my car? I won't this time, but just seach for my s/n and you'll probably find it before long.
You dont want to be anymore of a pic whore do you? So good call;).

I planned on repainted the bumpers at the time so its not going to cost anymore other than the material to fill it. Also with this, gone will be those chrome strips and in filled the gap. I cant wait to see how this comes out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.