SaabCentral Forums banner

Best Tires for 2002 9.5 Linear (US)

3K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  jfiala1254 
#1 ·
What are the best tires for a 2002 9.5 Linear in the US? I need 4 of them. Thank you.

#7 ·
Look up General Exclaim UHP's. They are a great tire from a company that just started making summer tires, but is owned by continental, so they aren't a fluke. I just purchased a set, have 2000 miles on them, and love em. I also have a friend who has them on his BMW 328. I paid $88 a tire including shipping from tirerack.com. :eek:... I know. it's cheap. Most local shops don't carry them yet. I suggest checking them out.

#8 ·
Although I am UK based I use tiretrack website in the USA as they have customer reviews and group tests for any tyre you may want.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/michelin/michelin.jsp

I would recommend any performance michelin tyre, we run a family car on a set of michelin energy's and they will be replaced after 55,000 miles of service better than any other eco tyre we have had fitted to the car thats with 3mm left on them.

I currently have goodyear NCT5 eco tyres on my car, the only good thing about them is that they are wearing out so quickly that I can put a set of "michelin primacy HP" tyres on in time for the start of summer.

#10 ·
I got the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S's. Love them so far, I've put on 10,000 miles on them so far and they have worn very well. Not too much, and not uneven! Make sure you rotate every 5k and you should be fine with any tire in this aspect. The A/S's are an all season tire so I'm not sure if this is what you want or not, but I've also heard wonderful things about the plain Pilot Sports which are meant for pavement and wet pavement. Look around, there are so many choices it's kind of disturbing... :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.