SaabCentral Forums banner

Teggy Type R front lip...

3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  zero2sixty 
#1 ·
I seem to be having some trouble finding the thread that mentioned putting one of these front lips on our saabs. goes to the "searching" page and just stays there. anyway....anyone remember what year/gen integra lip it was that mated to our saabs? there's a guy here locally on craigslist with a CF one I might be interested in... could use some direction here...thanks in advance:cheesy:

#3 ·
SaabLV93 said:
I seem to be having some trouble finding the thread that mentioned putting one of these front lips on our saabs. goes to the "searching" page and just stays there. anyway....anyone remember what year/gen integra lip it was that mated to our saabs? there's a guy here locally on craigslist with a CF one I might be interested in... could use some direction here...thanks in advance:cheesy:
The search engine seems to be down.

Mods?

#13 ·
SStone said:
How about build your own out of fiberglass? It'd be way better than putting parts from a damn Honda on your car.
remember back in elementary school when you got to make some ceramic object? well, i failed miserably at that. :lol:

besides, while there are a bunch, and i mean A BUNCH of ricey-rice honda cars and drivers....as a past 12 second n/a honda owner, that could do laps at tsukuba in the 2:20s (current Record is 1:54)...on pump gas and be daily driven in tokyo traffic...i'd be glad to put parts "from a damn Honda" on my car:cheesy: !

#20 ·
To add to those questions ^ does anyone have instructions on fitting these things? I think it was already stated that it takes some working and modifying, but does anyone know exactly how much work (and what type of work for that matter) has to be done?

For instance is it just some trimming and drilling, or is it necessary to fabricate something to attach the lip?

Brandon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.