SaabCentral Forums banner

Turbo oil/Water lines

3K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  2.3LiterCivicBeater 
#1 ·
Since I'm replacing my clutch....taking forever to get the money but all is not lost :D

Anyway, in the process I may have extra money for a new Turbo or exhaust...possibly both not sure yet.
My question is who has used aftermarket universal oil/water cooling lines as all the places around me are either rotting away or cut to pieces.

Reason for Turbo replacement first is mine is leaking badly. Just not sure how or what to do about the oil and water lines to the turbo.
I was looking at this kit, but dont know if it will be long enough or should I look at other kits.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180765522288?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

See less See more
#4 ·
Perfect, thanks. I am upgrading to the TD-04 so that will work for me. I just wasn't sure if anyone has gone this route as I haven't seen anything posted about it. Thanks again

#6 ·
if you can, could you post pictures of how yours is setup please? I'm in the process of ordering all the parts I need for my clutch and since I sold my 60" TV I have some extra money and I'm going to order the JT exhaust as well as the new turbo. And If I can see how someone else has theirs setup, I can figure how to do mine the same way. Thanks again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.