SaabCentral Forums banner

Boost guage

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  fabry827 
#1 ·
Does anyone recomend an aftermarket boost guage. I just added a mbc and need to tune it. Thanks

#3 ·
Info on Boost Gauge

Hey, I have posted some pics at this site and some info on the boost and A/F mixture gauges that I installed but unfortunately its down. I used an S-10 dual gauge pod and I have pics I can send. Post any additional messages or e-mail me with any questions at kbohlman@purdue.edu .

Kyle
95 900se conv
Abbott ECU & wastegate
TurboXS Type H-RFL BOV
ITG CAI

#4 ·
I have a different background than most here seeing that my previous car was a 1998 Mitsubishi eclipse turbo. I STRONGLY reccomend Greddy gauges. I used to have 3 in my eclipse: 52mm exhaust gas temperature, 52 mm electronic boost and a 60mm peak/hold temperature gauge. Each performed flawlessly. I currently have the 52mm elec boost gauge in my saab. I reccoment the 60mm peak/hold/warning boost guge. It has the peak recall which is very nice b/c it will sweep the needle up to the highest level it has ever reached. It comes in handy when you dont look at you gauges continuously. It also hs a warning light (w/ the thresh hold being user programmable). They are also extremely fast responding and accurate. They cost more than most other brands (w/ the exception of A'pexi and HKS) but i really feel the extra $$ is well spent. Yu can check them out at greddy.com Justin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.