SaabCentral Forums banner

looks funny

1K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  comtrang 
#1 ·
Anybody else get the feeling it looks jacked in the back

Koni's and Vogtland's...

See less See more
#8 ·
Looks like a front spring has collapsed :confused: ; I must get some shots of my Talladega on level ground and to show that even with rear spring assisters fitted the car on Lesjofors springs and koni dampers [originally for the V6] is absolutely level.

#10 ·
ragtopcav said:
Looks like a front spring has collapsed :confused: ; I must get some shots of my Talladega on level ground and to show that even with rear spring assisters fitted the car on Lesjofors springs and koni dampers [originally for the V6] is absolutely level.

however my 9-3 is nose heavy with lowered springs of unknown origin and rear spring assistors

#13 ·
give it some time to settle in. right after I swap tires and wheels for summer /winter and the springs are extended it takes a day or two for it to settle back in to the lowest point.

also, looks mean that way and it' s better to be lower in the front that look saggy in the back

G
#16 ·
NVSBANDIT said:
whoevers car that is is prolly going for the classic "Raked" look.

where its just a giant tip forward to make it look mean and bulky and tough..lotta old camaros and such do it

stick the booty in the air like you just dont care WOO WOO
Yea but that look is kinda intended for a RWD car....just like putting rear wheels on a FWD car that have a massive lip and the front dont (but i do really like that look when it comes to RWD)

....but the car looks amazing, just wait for the back to come down a little which it should in time...and maybe window tint to finish off the exterior:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.