SaabCentral Forums banner

help

393 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  SaabLV93 
#1 ·
i have a saab 93 2001 base coupe. i want to get a viggen intercooler and a viggen HO turbo. i want to know if these are just simple swaps with my stock ones or is it going to be difficult.
also i am going to make my saab stage III soon and i was wondering if i am going to have to get a new clutch or wether my original one will hold the power.
if u staged your car please post and tell me what u think.

#3 ·
the intercooler would need new hoses if you have a dual pass intercooler moving up to the viggen one. if you get the HO (td04HL-15t)turbo, you wouldn't really benefit from it b/c the software is stock. stage III is still good with the stock turbo according to maptun (245hp), but i guess getting a better turbo would in theory give you the same amount of boost (cfm) with less psi which in theory would be less stress on you engine which in theory would prolong its life...the monkey wrench is ur right foot.

but anyway...you've got a good plan. get all the hardware that you're gonna get, and THEN do the software to bring itup to its full potential. good luck and welcome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.