SaabCentral Forums banner

New Saab owner! - Looking to light mod

598 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Tweek's Turbos 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I'm a student in college and I just bought a '96 900 SE turbo coupe (Auto) last week and I am looking for feedback on how to slightly modify my new baby without breaking the bank...since I am in school and all :) .

Info sites and whatever you want to add is what I'm looking for (also personal experience stories or examples).

I was thinking more along the lines of boost controller and other 'toys' to add to make the car more 'fun' :cheesy: . Nothing big, nothing too costly.

Again, looking for guidance on where to look and what to do!
Thanks!

#2 ·
wrong forum. this forum is for the classic 900 built between 1979 and 1993. As your car is a 1996 you're going to have to ask the NG boys in the 9-3 & NG forum.

http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

From what I know about the NG 900 however... it's not so easy to do a light mod as all the beginner mods are done inside the ECU. The classic 900 is similar in that respect except the c900 box is simple to modify and can be modified at home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.