SaabCentral Forums banner

EricSaabSite.com - New Address

974 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  project13 
#1 ·
Finally got around to securing a permanent url for my website. I also have some upgrades at the new address, www.ericsaabsite.com. The old website at lehigh.edu will no longer be updated, in fact I have not been able to update it in some time. Please bookmark the new site and use it for all links. I do not know how long the old site will remain active.

Thanks,
Eric

#2 · (Edited)
ERP said:
Finally got around to securing a permanent url for my website. I also have some upgrades at the new address, www.ericsaabsite.com. The old website at lehigh.edu will no longer be updated, in fact I have not been able to update it in some time. Please bookmark the new site and use it for all links. I do not know how long the old site will remain active.

Thanks,
Eric
Eric, Thanks for that site. It was the first mod SAAB site I found . I used it many, many times. Still use it regularly in fact and refer many new ng-900 / OG 9-3 owners to your site.

Thanks for all your contributions you were the pioneer :cheesy:

I can also blame you and (so could many others probably) for spending so much money on our cars to make them look and handle as good as yours does :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.