SaabCentral Forums banner

quick wheel question

1K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  screamingreen97 
#1 ·
will the rims from an 03-05 saab 9-3 fit onto my 97 900 with ease??? just a direct fit right?

#3 ·
Yes, they'll fit, and if you have the tire size right (outer diameter), your speedometer will even be right. I made a spreadsheet for this when I did mine.

These are the wheels for a 9-3 Linear; they have a slightly lower offset, so they stick out more which fits the fenders much better than NG900 wheels do. The 16" variety also fits, but you'll want a lower profile tire.

http://www.900saab.com/blue.html

#6 ·
well im trying to get the 10 spoke 9-3 wheels....they are 16"...so i wont be getting any speedo errors....im just gonna take the tires off the viking rims i have now and mount them onto the 10 spoke...

thanx for the help:)

#8 ·
southbanner said:
not to highjack the thread, but do you have any bigger/better pics of your car with the 17" klingons...i'm thinking about upgrading my 2001 SE 16" 5 spokes to klingons, BBS RKIIs, or the 6 spoke type 17" saab wheels
Well Troll Speed's Klingons are up for sale :cheesy: hurry and you may snatch them. He's selling them cheap too :eek:

#12 ·
hkayssi said:
Radare does your grille have the rare black pearl finish or is it just the light? :eek:
You are correct; that's a genuine black-pearl grille! :D

I picked it up for less than $50 shipped on EBay; the seller had it listed as a carbon grille and nobody bid against me. I was thrilled!

#14 ·
okay...i lost the wheels i was about to get by 10 bux or so....oh well....

now another question....will 9-5 aero rims with 225/45/17 fit too without any problems?

#15 ·
screamingreen97 said:
okay...i lost the wheels i was about to get by 10 bux or so....oh well....

now another question....will 9-5 aero rims with 225/45/17 fit too without any problems?
Old goat has those on his car an they rub slightly. I have 215/45R17s with no rubbing. I was surprised they rub on Old Goat's car but he may have his suspension lowered. Check with him.
On ebay there a newer and better deal every day. Be patient and you'll get what you need after a few tries :cheesy: You just have to watch for the deals daily.

#20 ·
hkayssi said:
I thought it was in Germany or Switzerland :lol: Turns out you're almost a neigbour (relatively speaking)
ha..the town was founded by germans...so good guess!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.