SaabCentral Forums banner

bout to order these wheels

573 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  mike saunders 
#1 ·
i just came across thses wheels a buddy of mine was telling me about them and for the price you really cant beat it wheel/tire package

im in love with them i love the bronze and black on a car :cool:

See less See more
#2 ·
Did you make sure they have the right bolt pattern, offset and hub diameter?

#4 ·
Not really negative to make sure a mistake is not being made, is it? Just seemed like a prudent cautionary question. It sure is a nice looking wheel is it not? If you get 'em, we will of course require numerous pics within 24 hrs. of install or you could be banned for life. Yeah!

#5 ·
Actually, I was trying to poke fun at a few people on the boards who will respond to helpful, rational comments by saying the responder was being negative. That's why I used the two ;) "wink" smilies.

I guess it's true that attempts at humor are often misinterpreted on the internet.

#7 ·
Viggen Dave:
Actually, I was trying to poke fun at a few people on the boards who will respond to helpful, rational comments by saying the responder was being negative. That's why I used the two ;) "wink" smilies.

I guess it's true that attempts at humor are often misinterpreted on the internet.
OOPS. Sorry - I tend to tune out the smilies and thus did not pick up on the slyness. And yes, humor on the internet is a lot like good satire - the reader too often fails to get it. Like moi, I guess. My apologies to VD.

#12 ·
Uhhhhhhhhh....Astro says, "Ruh-ro!"

Here's the data from the Enkei site on the RSV model shown.

Closest fit is 5x112 with a 72.6mm hub bore.

Post 94 NG900 and 9-3 takes a 5x110mm with 65mm hub diameter, IIRC....check me on that last part....

With hub adapters and wobble bolts you can make it fit...but I wouldn't go autocrossing....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.