SaabCentral Forums banner

Jetex exhaust ... should I bother?

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  project13 
#1 ·
Whilst having the car up on axle stands to replace the clutch, I noticed that my exhaust is about to rust through. Rummaging around on Parts for Saabs I came across the Jetex cat back system.

It looks nice and the fact that it's stainless steel appeals, but is it worth the money?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not stupid enough to expect massive power gains on an n/a 900, but I wonder what the exhaust note will sound like.

Should I spend the cash?

Any thoughts?

See less See more
#4 ·
The only exhaust note i can vouch for is remus... and it is gooood. Does the n/a have the flex pipe toward the cat as well? And that doesnt sound like a bad price for stainless.

#6 ·
well as i have the very same exhaust on my 9-3 i can say the altho the note is nice on mine, until i removed the cat there was no differance in sound, there was a little improvement in performance but my car is a turbo, how much you will notice on a N/A i dont know

#8 ·
Munki said:
But will it provide me with enough bling to be accepted by 'me homies' in McDonald's car park of an evening?

:cheesy:
It most certainly will.

We've a Jetex [BSR] system on the 9000, good value, very quiet and excellent fit. I would love to do the twin tail thing from them for my convertible, it would look the hounds nakkers fitted with this...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.