SaabCentral Forums banner

HID bulb size

1K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  screamingreen97 
#1 ·
for those of you who have converted to HID's....what bulb are you using? i dont see any 9003 like our stock headlights....are they the same as the H4 bulbs? cuz online i see "9003/H4"....im going to order the HID's once i figur eout what size i truely need

#3 ·
id really like to do hid to my car. i might do it later this summer but where did you guys source your kit from? and also with the stock lamps how do they look? our lamps arent the real clear type that you see on newer cars so wondering how it would look.

#7 · (Edited)
you ordered a hid kit for 118 thats insane cheap!? mind me asking where if thats the case? id love to see pictures when you get them installed.. id like to do a complete headlight overhaul using better clearer lenses made for hids and put the kit on it.. not sure which lamps will fit in real close to stock.... is there a way to have new lenses made that could be completely clear?

#9 ·
screamingreen97 said:
i got them from ebay:cheesy:
werd.. we probably got the same kit, b/c I payed the same. I love it. Im pretty happy with them. I do need to adjust my headlights though since they are pointing down a little too much. I didnt want to blind other drivers, but its too low and makes it a little hard to see the distance that I want them to, since I have no Highbeams now. I also have HIDs from a Acura that I might put in the foglights, or I might sell them if anyone is interested ;)

heres how mine look

#11 ·
so i got my HID kit in 2day...VERY easy install...looks great! cant wait to test it out 2night....ill see if i can find my camera too

#17 ·
touche6784 said:
are they a high/low set with both xenon and not one of the cheapo sets with an H1 bulb glued to the bulb? that would drive the price down.

its a hi/low set...with an h1 right next to it....i didnt bother hooking it up tho....i dont need high beams....i have an airhorn for annoying ppl :cheesy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.