SaabCentral Forums banner

Body Color Grill??

2K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  liketheword 
#1 ·
Today i ended up painting the black plastic on the bottom of my front bumper to match the car. Came out pretty good. Now i am considering sanding the stock grill, priming, painting, and clear coating it. My car is artic white. Does anyone think this will look good or have pictures of anyone who has done it to a white or anyother color saab besides black?

#3 ·
body color FTW! its the best free mod next to clear corners and bumper chrome removal. i say DO IT! i took the turbo badge off mine too.. i like to be incognito, well untill the hear the bov. post a pic and ill photoshop it for you.

#9 ·
i just painted mine black....if u want i can send u a pic of it tomorrow....my car is outside and i realli dont feel like going out side to get a pic of it now...lol....im tired.....but anyways my car is black and i have my grille black....it looks great and it took like 20 mins to do with sanding and priming and painting....

#10 ·
dhsaab9387 said:
heres mine.. i was thinking about doing the grill, mirrors and the spoiler because i already am getting a crack on the bumper fixed i was also thinking about getting a roof spoiler and have that painted but i cant find one
Paint the grill white maybe?

Pennings color matched his to go with the car, looks great imo

#11 ·
Its a cheap mod and easy-you can get the paint for around 20 and just do it yourself.

you need your paint code and just ask them for ONE stage paint.

heres another just cause lol

#17 ·
sweet, deff go with clear coat. It wont match right with your reg paint if you dont.

that vigg belongs to jameson(ribz80), and they are ASA JH8's

#18 ·
dhsaab9387 said:
i would like to do everything white grill, spoiler and mirrors.. i just have to get around to it. his car does look good with the silver but i also have thought about just smoking the grill out instead
Get those mirror covers. That would be HOT HOT HOT with a white car!! Thesaabsite sells them painted.

#24 ·
this is mine... colour coded the grille, bumper trim and side trims on my aero...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.