SaabCentral Forums banner

Viggen Bodykit

915 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  hkayssi 
#1 ·
Spoke to a company in the UK, where I live, that breaks saabs for spares as well as makes standard Viggen bodykits. Does anyone know if a Viggen bodykit would fit my 1997 900 coupe turbo talladega. Has anyone ever fitted one of these on their 900 coupe. If you have is there any chance of seeing some pics to see what it looks like.

If anyone is interested I can give you the company name and number. their website is under construction just now. I have heard of them before, they seem to be a big company that have been around for a while - SAAB TORQUE UK.

Anyone know much about them ??

Cheers,

Nigel :p :p :p

#2 ·
Yes, a Viggen bodykit will fit a NG900, but it takes quite a few small parts and gets to be very expensive if you want to do it right. Search the board for "Viggen Complete Story" and you'll find my post with all of the part numbers, list prices, and a picture of my Talladega with a Viggen front bumper. I've heard of Saab Torque, but I don't much about them, except that they sell some pretty hideous bodykits, if they're the ones I'm thinking of. :D

#4 ·
Jeremy,

Yes they fit. The small ends and bits are a problem alright with the genine Viggen parts. I remember reading comments from people who liked the Viggen kit made by SAAB Torque because it was made to fit the NG900 as an upgrade and if you had an ng900 you won't need all those bits and ends. Verify that with SAAB Torque before buying though.
You should also know that the Viggen / Aero body kit made by SAAB Torque is fiberglass and isn't shock resistant so be carefull. A fender bender at low speeds may cost you a lot although insurance would cover that.

You're lucky you can get your hand on some of those parts. I have all the Viggen body kit except the front bumper :cry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.